What will you be doing?
Partnering with Word of Life and Grace missionary partners, Rick & Kim Parker, the team will be building a church in a small river village along the Amazon and doing different crafts and games with kids.
What is the cost?
The cost is approximately $1,000-2,000 depending on the airline ticket. The team will raise money to cover the cost of lodging, meals, and ground transportation. You will need additional money for food in the airport as well as some spending money. Please note: There will be an additional cost for Covid-19 testing.
- Team members are responsible for their cost of the trip.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required to turn in at the first team meeting in order to commit to the trip. Failure to pay the deposit may result in being removed from the trip. The team leader will notify individuals of the deposit cost.
- The total cost of the trip will be paid in increments. If there is an issue meeting any of these deadlines don't be afraid to reach out to us. We would love to try to work something out with you!
- Grace will pay $150 toward each individual's ticket for Grace attendees.
- The team leader will inform you about team meeting dates. The meetings are a crucial point in your journey of stepping out to serve. We will answer any questions you have as well as give important, relevant information about the trip.
- Team commissioning will be at the Berlin campus during both gatherings (8:30am & 10:30am). We require each team member to attend. Your team leader will inform you of the date.
- Team Debrief - After the trip, the team will meet with Pastor Larry to discuss the Go Team Questions and discuss any improvements / changes for future trips.
- The Covid-19 vaccine is not required to travel to Brazil at this time.
- The Government of Brazil has announced that beginning on January 26, 2021, it will require negative Covid-19 tests from all passengers prior to boarding flights into Haiti. These tests must have been taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding and may be Antigen or PCR type.
- Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative Covid-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel.
- No quarantine is required.
- Visit br.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for latest info.